Divulgação das atividades da Biblioteca da Escola Básica Dr. Afonso Rodrigues Pereira (do Agrupamento de Escolas da Lourinhã).

09 maio 2009

Música

Olá!

Não, não me esqueci... aqui está outra música da banda sonora do filme Crepúsculo.

Full Moon, dos The Black Ghosts



When the thorn bush turns white that's when I'll come home
I am going out to see what I can sow
And I don't know where I'll go
And I don't know what I'll see
But I'll try not to bring it back home with me

Like the morning sun your eyes will follow me
As you watch me wander, curse the powers that be
Cause all I want is here and now but its already been and gone
Our intentions always last that bit too long

Aaaa aaaa

Far far away,
No voices sounding,
No one around me
And you're still there

Far far away,
No choices passing,
No time confounds me
And you're still there

In the full moons light I listen to the stream
And in between the silence hear you calling me
But I don't know where I am and I don't trust who I've been
And If I come home how will I ever leave

Aaaa aaaa
 

Copyright © 2010 palavras que se derretem na boca... | PSD Design by Amuki